Things that make you go mmm..

Sunday 19 October 2014


I would like to introduce you to the Slutty Brownie.. if you haven't already stumbled across this oh so naughty but amazing mixture of baked goods heaven!!

 I wish I could claim to have created this masterpiece, but I didn't, so rather than a recipe, this is more of a heads up that you should head over to The Londoner's blog and get those oven gloves on.

Top Layer: Brownie
Middle Layer: Oreos
Bottom Layer: Cookies

I have started the gym again recently, which unfortunately has led me to believe I am now entitled  able to eat whatever I want....I definitely can't get away with it BUT a girl has got to treat herself sometimes! 

4 comments:

  1. Ooo this has made me hungry! lol

    Great post and pictures, will definitely try making these!

    Check out my blog :)

    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, delish!

    "A girl has got to treat herself sometimes" - hell yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost wish I hadn't seen this because now I feel like I have an obligation to bake this because it looks so delicious?!

    - Holly xx | http://thechroniclesofholly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds absolutely amazing! Yummyy! xx

    Ioanna | www.hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric