My favourite blogs

Thursday 14 May 2015



I've wanted to write this post for months but just never got round to it. I hope you find some new favourites from this great bunch!


Becky's lifestyle blog is full of pretty pink pastel photography and her room gives me major bedroom envy! I've found so many pretty items through reading Becky's posts as well as my 'go to' foundation.This is the blog that inspired me to write my own blog!


Rosie's photos are incredible! I love her mouthwatering recipes and restaurant reviews. Her photos are so big, I just want to grab the food from the screen. Her posts about the Maldives were amongst some of my favourites - she's been to some incredible places! Rosie's witty puns always have me smiling whilst reading.


If you like making your nails look pretty, then Ioanna's blog is for you! She has a real mix of posts - her reviews of beauty products tend to be my favourite but I do love blogs with a bit of variety. I've followed Ioanna since the beginning and have loved watching her blog and photography grow.


This summer I'm going to try and attempt as many of Tashiana's recipes as possible - they really are something else! As well as being a great baker and photographer, Tasha is a comical writer! It's hard to find blogs with a good individual writing style, but this is one of those special gems!


Katy and I share a love of food and I relate to so much of what she says! Her blog has a real mix of posts which appears to be a common factor amongst all these fab blogs I've listed! I love a good restaurant review and seeing what people ordered - just nosey like that.


If I'm looking for a decent beauty product, Helen's blog is where I'll head to. I've come to trust her opinions and recommendations. She also writes a lot of useful 'tips and tricks' posts which I've learnt a lot from. 


So there they all are, in no particular order! What are your favourite blogs?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - it's always nice to discover new blogs. Yours is quickly becoming one of my faves! x

    Laura at Lola and Behold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that makes me very happy, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for featuring my blog <3 I love posts like these where you can discover new blogs. I'm off now to check out the couple I don't follow :) xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma you are genuinely the sweetest! Crippled with exams rn. But NEXT WEEK I'M FREEEE and I can jet back to the blogging universe.

    I hope you are well lovely - it's these little things like yours that continue to give me confidence in what I do/stop me thinking I just take dessert enthusiasm to an irrationally new level.

    OH and P.S: Congrats on reaching 300 followers - you totally deserve to celebrate! Thank you for all your support + sharing <3

    http://www.tealightsky.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post Emma :) I've been loving Katy's blog for ages now!! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for including me! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric