The London Series Pt 3: The Duck and Waffle

Saturday 19 September 2015


The Duck and Waffle was somewhere I'd always wanted to go since coming across it on a blog, which I would link you to, but it seems to have vanished! (It was the Brunch Diaries)

It's located on the 40th floor of a mahoosively tall building!



You walk in through the doors and are greeted by the staff which point you in the direction of a glass elevator which whizzes all the way up to the top! 



The doors opened and we found ourselves in this funky looking bar which was playing trendy music I'd never heard of before. It wasn't what I expected at all..in a good way!



The views were spectacular! We were really lucky to be seated right next to the window. The menu is quite expensive because of the gorgeous views so I'd be a bit peeved off if  I was sat in the centre of the room!


There was a good selection of breakfast/brunch, including the classics and some less traditional options. 

Ice cream for breakfast anyone?



This was the calorific fest I went for. It was really nice but it was served cold and I think it would have been sooo much nicer hot!


Tom went for 'The Duck and Waffle' which was delicious. I'd go for this next time but then again, I am more of a savoury person.


This place would be ideal for a birthday brunch or any other type of celebration. My excuse was this was my first time ever in London ..that deserves celebrating doesn't it?

Where are your top recommendations for breakfast brunch? I like reading food posts so leave me any links in the comments :)

3 comments:

  1. Nomm! I still haven't been here. I've been to Sushi Samba which is the floor below which is delicious! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Duck and Waffle sounds like it was such a treat! I think I'd always go for the sweet option too xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the setting, so gorgeous. And the duck and waffle thing actually looks delicious and I'm not even really a savoury person haha x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric