Tea makes everything better

Sunday 24 April 2016

You know when you've had one of those bad days where the smallest of things like dropping your tray of chips on the floor sends you over the edge, leaving you in floods of tears? We all know how to solve this problem don't we? Yep, put the kettle on! Ideally, have some cake at the ready too.

I wasn't a fan of Earl Grey until a couple years ago when I tried it with milk..is that weird? Anyway, it's nice to mix things up a bit flavour wise now and again so when Williamson tea*asked if I'd like to try one of their newest products, I jumped at the chance. They sent me earl grey with blue flowers which is being released 25th April 2016!! 

Williamson are 'committed to growing the highest quality sustainable teas to the benefit of Kenya, its communities, wildlife and environment.' The sort of company worth supporting basically :)

One thing that draws me to Williamson Tea is their beautiful elephant caddies. They come in all different colours so you can co-ordinate it with your kitchen (something I get a bit OCD about). They'd be gorgeous to collect too, sitting on a shelf all lined up! I have three at home so far :)


I shared the tea with my mum who described it as 'light and summery'. I'd say that's pretty spot on. I'm not usually a fan of floral tastes but it's very subtle. I made it with milk which may not be the recommended way of serving it but it worked for me! 


I felt like the enamel mug needed a photo of its own! I'm a sucker for cute mugs like this, it's perfect for cosying up with on a warm summer evening out in the garden, you know when the sun is starting to set? That's definitely my favourite time of day!

If you would like to try the new earl grey with blue flowers then you can get 20% off the elephant caddie with the code blueblueflowers up until the 9th May :)

What makes your bad days better?

p.s. I now have a facebook page which you can find here


2 comments:

  1. That elephant caddie is beautiful, love the design, feels like it has come straight from Kenya! xx

    Ioanna | hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the earl grey too =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric