One for the Tea Lovers

Thursday 21 May 2015

I never thought I'd say this. Not in a million years. I've just always been a Yorkshire tea girl. A nice, traditional, tummy-warming brew. But I think I like this just as much....if not more. There. Said it. 


Williamson tea are a family owned business that have been creating fine teas for over 140 years...so yeah, I think they know what they're doing! I was delighted when they asked if I'd like to try their new flavoured tea range. Until last summer, I always went for a traditional English tea but then one day I had an Earl Grey by mistake and that opened a whole new load of doors of flavoured tea trying!

The range* includes Ginger Grove, Lemon Sunshine and Mint Garden. They all smell deliciously fresh when you open the box and they come in the poshest looking nylon bags! It's the little touches...


Ginger Grove was my favourite which was a surprise as I thought it'd be the one I liked least! I've been drinking it with milk..is that weird? It tastes tea-rrific anyway!!! ( did you love that?)

I drink tea almost constantly throughout the day so having a range of flavours helps to mix it up a bit! I also find the flavoured ones a little more refreshing!


Those lovely lot also sent me this gorgeous Elephant Caddie* full of their Afternoon Tea blend. I've been parading her around a bit, she is too pretty to be sitting in my cupboard all the time - my little tea guardian!! (Tea is sacred after all.)

 It's been ideal for sipping away at during revision! If you're a Yorkshire tea fan then you'll like this, trust me. 


Tea doesn't fix everything but it helps a lot. Who doesn't love a hug in a mug?

The Williamson tea website can be found by clicking just HERE. You should check out all of their Elephant caddie designs!!



11 comments:

  1. Lemon sunshine and mint garden?! The name alone makes me want to try!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute aren't they :) Lemon sunshine in a cup mmmm!! xx

      Delete
  2. This is great!! I love Yorkshire Tea so will definitely have a little look about getting them! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the lemon one, I absolutely love my lemon water each morning. Thanks for sharing : )

    Kathryn | nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I loooove flavoured tea. I swear I have a million versions so I can always mix it up through the day. These sound fab, will have to keep an eye out! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, love the pun! Secondly, I have been trying to find a tea that I like as much as my usual english breakfast so this might be one to try. Thanks :)

    Shannon xo | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that elephant caddy, I bet Mint Garden tastes delicious xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually I once had one of these elephant tea things!!! I love ginger tea, might give this one a try :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tea that comes in triangular bags like those! It makes me feel like "oh I'm drinking tea from this cool looking tea bag I must be cool" hahaha! Def. have to give them a try!

    X Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to eat some of that slim pasta stuff once. I gagged as soon as the packet opened, it smelled so strongly of gone off fish I couldn't even go near it without a peg on my nose. I chucked it straight out. I'm shuddering just thinking about it.

    http://imbloggingforsanity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally just commented on the wrong post. How embarassing. :O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric