Autumn.

Saturday 7 November 2015


You would think that with the nights getting colder and darker, people would be feeling a little miserable but that never seems to be the case with Autumn does it?

Halloween, Bonfire night and the build up to Christmas makes it feel so festive and exciting...plus it also means you can pull out all your favourite knitwear and long boots. 


 A few days ago, I spent the cutest little evening with my friends in a Coffee bar where they had this little hideaway in their back yard!! Blankets and cushions galore - I was in heaven. I think it would be pretty easy to recreate yourself and be the perfect setting for sipping away on mulled wine, baileys or whatever other tummy warming drinks you like :)



I love the smell in the air after fireworks and how they seem to bring everyone together. Sparklers, toffee apples, jacket potatoes...it's the same every year but it just doesn't get old!


Dusk in my favourite time of day and the dark nights can actually be very beautiful. I love walking when the sky has a golden glow like this!

I know this post has been a little higgledy piggledy but I didn't want to just list stuff :)

What do you like about Autumn?

6 comments:

  1. Love this, that little coffee place looks so snuggly and lovely and that hot chocolate looks incredible! I agree I love bonfire night and the fireworks every year - even if it is always the same, so cosy and lovely.

    josievictoriaa / fashion, travel and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hot chocolate look amazing and that coffe place too :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the coffee bar sounds absolutely lovely; nothing better than coffee and blankets. We don't get autumn here, but I love autumn fashion and colours!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite true. The cold & gloomy nights are far from depressing. I absolutely love them. They are so refreshing to have here in Southern California. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this was a really cute post! That coffee bar sounds lovely, I love Bonfire Night xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk | Check out my Pre-Christmas GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric