Chunky Chocolate Jazz Cakeies

Tuesday 12 April 2016



I'm going to hold my hands up now and admit that these did not turn out how I wanted them to, They were supposed to be, well you know...normal flat cookie shape. They were an accidental tasty mistake so I thought I'd share exactly how to make these scrummy little chunks of goodness! They're texture is between a cookie and a cake, so we're going to call them cakeies!

You Will Need:
125g softened butter ( I used clover light which is maybe why they went like this)
100g brown soft sugar
1 medium egg, lightly beaten
225g Self-raising flour
2 splashes of milk
As much chocolate as you want, I used broken up easter egg
Lots of Jazzies!!!

Method:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Cream the butter and sugar together, before mixing in the egg
3. Sift in the flour and mix well to form a dough, adding the 2 splashes of milk to help it all stick together
4. Break up your chocolate and Jazzies and distribute them through the dough. I'd give you a precise measurement but lets face it, you're probably going to eat half of it anyway

5. Roll the dough into walnut sized ball and place on a grease-proof paper covered baking tray and bake for around 10 mins, until the tops turn golden

Enjoy!!! Send me photos if you make some :)




p.s. I now have a facebook page which you can find here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric